Sunday 28 February 2016

Module 3!


Last module, the frequency of publications on my BAPP arts blog somewhat suffered due to the lack of internet connectivity I was experiencing. However I am certain that this shan't be an issue this module!

To give you an update where I am with things on the course. At the end of module 2. I had constructed a plan for my Professional Inquiry. This outlined the context of the inquiry, methodology among other elements.

Having commenced Module 3, I have begun writing up a summary of updates to my original inquiry plan. This is to iron out any issues that I have encountered with my original plan prior to commencing the inquiry. I'm looking forward to commencing the conduct of my inquiry. From which I hope will result in many interesting findings that will benefit me further as an industry professional.

I shall continue to interact with my SIGs (special interest groups) ad also my fellow BAPP students and comment on blog posts. Feel free to drop a comment or message etc. I would only be too happy to hear about how your inquiry's are progressing.


4 comments:

  1. Hi Granger,

    What is your inquiry topic? Have you had to change anything from your original inquiry plan?

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa,

    Thanks for your comment!
    My inquiry topic is of Leadership: in my role as (theatre) company manger. I have altered a few things from my original inquiry proposal. Mainly to tighten up any ethical issues that could arise.

    How are you getting on with module 3 so far? How are you finding working through your literature reviews?

    Granger

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Interesting. What tools are you using for your inquiry? Are you only looking at leadership from the point of view of your own role or others as well?

      I'm getting on okay - I think! I have had several people agree to be interview participants and I have made a start with looking at literature. It seems that there is a lot out there. It's pin pointing which pieces will inform my inquiry best.

      The thing I don't have much idea about yet is my artefact. Have you had any ideas?

      Lisa

      Delete
  3. thanks Granger - good conversation the other day - continue to summarise your literature - what styles of leadership theory - like Bennis you said - and the connecting literature for your practice - looking forward to hearing about your progress...

    ReplyDelete